SUBMITTERS COMMENT: Found this in my Fbook newsfeed. There’s a guy in town, who is good at drawing on paper, so he decided to buy a machine and tell everyone he’s a tattoo artist. I’m submitting this so that hopefully people can spread the word about how dangerous it is to get a tattoo done like this. He even admits to rushing through it and having to go over it a few more times!
WHAT’S AWFUL: It’s a basement tattoo, with elements that don’t fit together, and the worst script I’ve ever seen…it’s just bad!
HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: Laser removal, or a really good ACTUAL tattoo artists cover up.
I’m honestly SHOCKED at how many posts I see from this blog that say “HOW IT CAN BE FIXED: Laser tattoo removal or a cover up.”
Dude, I’ve seen some tattoo artists work some fucking miracles. You’d be shocked at what a good tattoo artist can do if you’re willing to pay for it.
- tracymay15 likes this
- claire-drew reblogged this from shhlindsey and added:
- graveyardhag reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- chrissielynn reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- alyasis said: I can’t even tell what the fuck its meant to be, i see a flower at the top end… is it a whale? A whale with a rosetail? But then why does the front half look like a crab… I DON’T UNDERSTAND
- lolrebeccca said: What even is this supposed to be?
- slammcman reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- nextstoppurgatory reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- dr-ippingblood likes this
- primitiveartforms reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- thr33-ch33rs-4-throwing-up likes this
- chartreu likes this
- jazzmaun reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- shhlindsey reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- hebblog submitted this to awfulmodifications